ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ignit : Syntax error in SQL statement create table
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 12:35:12 GMT
Hello!

As far as I can see, Apache Ignite 2.3 expects H2 of version 1.4.195. In
your case, I can see that H2 jar is of version 1.4.193. This may cause
mismatch between Apache Ignite and H2.

I recommend looking at your dependency graph (or jar pile), making sure
that only the correct H2 version is present.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev