ignite-user mailing list archives

From Naveen <naveen.band...@gmail.com>
Subject Error: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Ignite instance with this name has already been started: igniteDual
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 08:50:09 GMT
Hi

I am trying to load data from CSV to ignite thru DataStreamer

To improve the efficiency, I have started a new thread for each CSV file I
am loading,

Here is the code snippet I am using

	Ignite ignite = Ignition.start("igniteDual-client.xml");
	try (IgniteCache<String, AssociatedParties> testEntCache =
ignite.cache(Constants.ASSOCIATED_PARTIES)) {

	try (IgniteDataStreamer<String, AssociatedParties> streamer =
ignite.dataStreamer(Constants.ASSOCIATED_PARTIES)) {
		streamer.allowOverwrite(Constants.allowOverwrite);

		FileInputStream inputStream = null;
		Scanner sc = null;
		inputStream = new FileInputStream(fileName);
		sc = new Scanner(inputStream, "UTF-8");
		while (sc.hasNextLine()) {
			String line = sc.nextLine();
			String[] tokens = line.split(Constants.Delimter, -1);
			aAssociatedParties.setAssociatedPartyId(tokens[1]);
			aAssociatedParties.setUpdatedby(tokens[3]);
			aAssociatedParties.setUpdateddatetime(new
Timestamp(System.currentTimeMillis()));

			streamer.perNodeBufferSize(Constants.perNodeBufferSize);
			streamer.perNodeParallelOperations(Constants.perNodeParallelOperations);

			streamer.addData(tokens[0], aAssociatedParties);
		}
	 }

Basically i am using the same ignite config XML for loading.
IN this case, there are 2 files I am trying to load and using the same
config file (attached the config xml as well.

This is the error I am getting
"class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Ignite instance with this name has
already been started: igniteDual"

How can i use unique name for every client, when I omit the instance name
also its throwing error saying the default instance is already connected.

Thanks
Naveen
igniteDual-client.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1478/igniteDual-client.xml>