ignite-user mailing list archives

From "au.fp2018" <au.fp2...@gmail.com>
Subject ContinuousQuery - SqlFieldsQuery as InitialQuery
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:43:31 GMT
Hello All,

I'm trying to setup a ContinuousQuery to retrieve _VAL objects from the
cache. So I tried using the SqlQuery but unfortunately I get the following
error:

    Only queries starting with 'SELECT *' and 'SELECT alias.*' are supported
    (rewrite your query or use SqlFieldsQuery instead): select _VAL from
"test"."TEST" where test_id=?

If I convert the query to SqlFieldsQuery then the return type does not match
the type expected by the setInitalQuery() method:

    contQuery.setInitialQuery(initQueryUsingSqlFieldsQuery);    // <--
doesn't compile

Is there an example of using SqlFieldsQuery as the InitialQuery?
How else can I retrieve the initial snapshot using SQL, when I need the
fully deserialzed _VAL object?

Thanks,
AU