ignite-user mailing list archives

From prasadbhalerao1983 <prasadbhalerao1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding data store and partitioning
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:37:51 GMT
Hi,

1) How does one know that cache pre-loading is already in process and now
its time to call localLoadCache?

2) When a cache on all existing nodes is pre-loaded with all the data and if
any new nodes joins a cluster then only some partitions are moved to newly
joined node as a part of data rebalancing process. So in this case there is
no need to invoke loadCache or localLoadCache method when a new node is
started.

But how can I find out that data is already pre-loaded and there is no need
to call loadLocalCache?

3) Is there any way to find out that cluster is formed with desired number
of nodes? Do I have to poll to check if all the nodes have joined the
cluster? I want to start the cache loading only after all the nodes have
joined the cluster.

Thanks,
Prasad