ignite-user mailing list archives

From aMark <feku.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node failed to join cluster with error related to : Memory configuration mismatch (fix configuration or set -DIGNITE_SKIP_CONFIGURATION_CONSISTENCY_CHECK=true system property) [rmtNodeId=47e76683-39ec-4d22-b9c8-eadd6dad7fdc, locPageSize = 4096, rmtPageSize = 2048
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 05:37:09 GMT
Thanks for reply.

What surprises me is that out of 6 nodes, 3 ignite node were started without
any issue but remaining three failed to restart with the error mentioned in
the subject, though all the six ignite nodes share same configuration.

On further taking a look at PersistentStore directory, I found that for
nodes which failed to restart, a new directory structure got created which
starts with node00-20eb6a71-d880<few more char here>.

While for the node which restarted properly I found old directory strucuture
(0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1_lo_10_62<few more number here> ) which was created by
ignite-2.1 .

I am not able to find why ignite is behaving differently only for few nodes.
If its an issue, then it should be issue with every node.

Do you have some idea why this can happen ?

PS. I will make the configuration change and will test this change,  but I
am not able to replicate the issu e in local development/Testing