ignite-user mailing list archives

From rhshriva <rah...@gmail.com>
Subject storing blob from 1 mb to 1 gb in apache ignite as persistent cache
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 22:23:30 GMT
We need a durable cache for storing blobs which are as follows 1. The blob
could be from 1 MB to 1 GB. 2. We do not have to index the blog document. 3.
The cache entry should be durable in case of node failure. So we need
replication and partitioning. 4. There should be a write-behind hook so that
we can use external data storage to write data. 5. Very High transaction. We
would like to run like 100+ nodes .

Can someone comment on requirement number 1. I am concerned if Apache Ignite
is right choice for the same.