ignite-user mailing list archives

From Naveen <naveen.band...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Does Merge statement (DML) work with JDBC client driver
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:18:52 GMT
Hi Stan

I do not want to Oracle with native persistence, I only wanted to use Oracle
persistent layer.

Are you sure, we need to implement cacheStore for each table we have in the
cluster ?

If that is the case, we need to have separate code base for Oracle as
persistence layer and another version of code base for native persistence?

At the moment, since I am using native persistent, I just created tables
thru JDBC and doing all the writes and reads also thru JDBC, so I have not
developed any POJO for any of the tables.

Is my understanding correct ?