ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native persistence Cache data not loading when restart the server node
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 17:57:34 GMT
Hi,

Ignite supposes there is another node up and running, which locks file
/home/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/work/db/node00-17cba8d
3-43b3-4e43-8546-d52ec3b20f02/lock

This protects new Inite node from using same DB folder concurrently with
other running node.

Is previous node process alive?

When previous process will be shut down, next restart will use 'node00'
folder with data.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov