ignite-user mailing list archives

From David Harvey <dhar...@jobcase.com>
Subject Re: Large durable caches
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:03:02 GMT
Using the local SSDs, which are radically faster than EBS.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:34 AM, lawrencefinn <larryf@gmail.com> wrote:

> I could try a different AWS instance.  Im running these tests on r4.8xlarge
> boxes, which are pretty beefy and "ebs optimized".  I tried the same tests
> using IO1 disks at 20,000 IOPS but still had issues.
> Dave with the i3 instances, were you using the local ssds?  Or still using
> EBS?
> --

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended
solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation
of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived
by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer
and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving
and compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.

View raw message