ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Pandey <rahul.pan...@pragmatixservices.com>
Subject ExampleExceptionFormatter: exception message was: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query remotely.
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 07:26:28 GMT

I am running ignite servers on yarn cluster with properties PFA

The servers are running with persistence storage enabled PFA
ignite-config.xml configuration file.

I am firing ddl and dml from squirrel using IgniteJdbcThinDriver and they
are running perfectly, but whenever I restart my cluster and run simple
query say "select * from dim_time" I get exception as stated in title.

I have found an work around for this issue, what I do is load one dummy
record and then delete it, afterwards my select query works completely fine.

Why warming up of data is required after every cluster restart ?

I am getting similar exception from sqlline too.

Also note that "select count(*) from dim_time" executes perfectly.

PFA yarn container logs for both nodes.

Rahul Pandey

The content of this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use
of the addressee(s). The text of this email (including any attachments) may
contain information, belonging to Pragmatix Services Private Limited,
and/or its associates/ group companies/ subsidiaries (the Company), which
is proprietary and/or confidential or legally privileged in nature or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove this
communication entirely from your system. The recipient acknowledges that no
guarantee or any warranty is given as to completeness and accuracy of the
content of the email. The recipient further acknowledges that the views
contained in the email message are those of the sender and may not
necessarily reflect those of the Company. Before opening and accessing the
attachment please check and scan for virus. Thank you.

The sender or the Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email or errors or omissions.

View raw message