ignite-user mailing list archives

From Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Peer to peer class loading + deployment modes
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 23:10:21 GMT
Hi Luqman,

you're right, peer class loading is exactly what you need, isolated or
shared mode fit your case and will automatically deploy a new compute
but unfortunately, there's no way to enable peer class loading without
cluster restart.
So you need to plan a maintenance for your cluster, turn it off, turn on
peer class loading and return cluster back.