ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large durable caches
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:03:24 GMT
Decreasing perNodeBufferSize and setting perNodeParallelOperations to
server_cpu_cores * 2 may help if GC load is high.

Yes, it can be AWS related issue, either connectivity or disk I/O. There
were reports about cluster segmentation due to network problems on AWS.
Please share full server/client logs and full thread dumps taken at the
moment of freeze. It will certainly help in analysis.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov