ignite-user mailing list archives

From VT <zan...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL query existing cache data
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 06:29:15 GMT
Hi all,

Can I do a SQL query over existing cache data? The cache was created and
data was loaded ahead of time, without using java specific annotations or
QueryEntity configuration. I notice that "create table" DDL will create a
new cache, which is undesirable for my use case. What I want is, given a
cache with "structured" data, given a way to specify/define SQL schema
dynamically, I can use SQL to query data.

However, it seems that currently cache data has to be "declared" to use SQL
AHEAD of time BEFORE data is loaded in order to use SQL. Is this correct?
Can this restriction be circumvented?

Many thanks!