ignite-user mailing list archives

From vbm <bmvish...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite on Kubernetes: Question on external jars
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:14:29 GMT

I have a java program which is used to write to ignite cache and then into
the persistant db.
I have  created a client jar. I am trying to use this to interact with
ignite servers on kubernetes.
I have followed  this
document to deploy ignite on kubernetes.

As per my understanding, the client program jar needs to be present on the
libs folder of all servers.
I think this can be set using EXTERNAL_LIBS option. But in my case, ignite
servers are already started.

Do i need to restart now, for the changes to take affect ?
Can I just place it in libs folder and servers will pick up the latest jars