ignite-user mailing list archives

From shikharraje <shikharr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct build process for Ignite
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:49:12 GMT
Hi Anton,

As mentioned in my original mail, I tried the following command from
DEVNOTES.txt:

mvn clean install -Pall-java,all-scala,licenses -DskipTests

But that gave the same error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ignite-core: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.ignite:ignite-core:jar:2.5.0-SNAPSHOT:
The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.ignite.binary:test1:jar:1.1,
org.apache.ignite.binary:test2:jar:1.1: Failure to find
org.apache.ignite.binary:test1:jar:1.1 in
http://moo-nexus.wdf.sap.corp:8081/nexus/content/groups/public.group/ was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Hope this helps.

Thank You