ignite-user mailing list archives

From smurphy <smur...@trustwave.com>
Subject Re: SpringTransactionManager and ChainedTransactionManager
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 22:31:22 GMT
In actuality I rewrote the tests and removed the
AbstractTransactionalJUnit4SpringContextTests super class and the
transactions worked. I also rewrote the the test as an integration test on a
tomcat server and confirmed that the transaction managers worked.

I did see the same javadoc comments that you mentioned and found that the
order was not important. Also, from the following article that is references
in Spring's Transaction documentation:

ChainedTransactionManager which is ‘a crude implementation of a transaction
manager just links together a list of other transaction managers to
implement the transaction synchronization. If the business processing is
successful they all commit, and if not they all roll back.”

Full article: