Well, then it's not a horizontal scaling at all. I don't understand how do you want to achieve more throughput while all your nodes will compete for the same physical resources(CPU, network, IO).

If you want horizontal scaling, you need to run all nodes on separate physical machines.

Evgenii

Hi  Evgenii,

Yes for now we are running all the nodes on same physical server.

Thanks,
Raj

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:03 PM, ezhuravlev <e.zhuravlev.wk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

> Right now we are running 4 nodes (same physical system)

Do you mean that you run 4 nodes on the same physical machine and after
this, you add 2 additional nodes on the same physical machine?

Evgenii

Regards,
Rajarshi Pain