ignite-user mailing list archives

From Mikael <mikael-arons...@telia.com>
Subject Re: Cache persistence question
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:16:59 GMT
If I put an item in the cache and the expiration time is set shorter
than the write behind delay, the item will expire before it has been
written to the cache, will the expiration handler make sure that the
cache entry is written to storage before it removes it ?

Same thing if I use setWriteBehindFlushSize(), then I don't know when
any modified entries are saved to storage so they may expire before they
are written to storage.|