ignite-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Isaksen <thomas.isak...@sysco.no>
Subject Re: ScanQuery with predicate always returns empty result.
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 20:11:41 GMT
Ah! I make silly mistakes too often. I will give it a try. I will also make a separate class
instead of an inner class. Thanks!

Thomas Isaksen
From: ezhuravlev <e.zhuravlev.wk@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 3:48:56 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: ScanQuery with predicate always returns empty result.

Hi, in case when you use:
ScanQuery<Long, BinaryObject> scan = new ScanQuery<>((key, value) -> {

                System.out.println(key + “ = “ + value);

                return true;

I think the problem is that you created ScanQuery<Long, BinaryObject> while
your cache is IgniteCache<String, String>. Scan query should be <String,
String> too.

In case of Inner class, it's trying to serialize your outer class, but it
faces some problems in this process. Here you can create separate class
instead of inner, it will help