ignite-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Isaksen <thomas.isak...@sysco.no>
Subject Re: Failed to activate cluster - table already exists
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 20:10:33 GMT
Hi, I will share next time for sure. I tend to break stuff so I'm guessing I will do it again.
As far as I can remember I didn't change anything before starting again.

--
Thomas Isaksen
________________________________
From: Michael Cherkasov <michael.cherkasov@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 8:48:58 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Failed to activate cluster - table already exists

Hi Thomas,

Please share with us next time a reproducer with work folder.
It's something that should be checked.

Did you change your QueryEntities between cluster restart?

Thanks,
Mike.

Hi Mikhail,

I don't know what happened but I deleted some folders under $IGNITE_HOME/work/db with the
same name and the problem cleared.
I think maybe I killed Ignite before it could finish writing or something to that effect,
which could have caused the problem.

./t