ignite-user mailing list archives

From Josephine Barboza <josephine.barb...@nviz.com>
Subject Upgrading Ignite Persistence from 2.1 to 2.3
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:23:37 GMT

I am currently using version 2.1 of ignite and want to upgrade to latest version 2.3. My application
uses Ignite Persistence(org.apache.ignite.configuration. PersistentStoreConfiguration) to
persist data. As part of upgrading to version 2.3 do I need to change this to DataStoreConfiguration
or can I continue using PersistentStoreConfiguration. What is recommended? Also, if I do need
to change to DataStoreConfiguration how do I migrate the existing data?

Please help.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the system manager and/or the sender immediately.

View raw message