ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rajarshi Pain <rajarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H2 console - GridH2QueryContext is not initialized
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 03:25:47 GMT
Hi Val,

I can not share the code as it is on client machine.

My application is working perfectly. I have created some cache using ignite
getorcreatecache and loading data from database (using spring) . I have
created pojo to keep the data in different cache. There is no issue with
data loading.

I have enabled IGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE as true and placed the h2 properties
file under my user profile in windows to run this h2 console, so that I
can check whether data is loading properly to the cache or not.

This issue is only with the h2 web console. After running the application
it is opening the h2 console on the browser and showing all the  cache that
i have created. But when i am running any select query on those cache from
the h2 console i am getting this error.

On Wed 3 Jan, 2018, 02:22 vkulichenko, <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you please show what exactly you're doing? How do you create the table?
> How do you enable the console and what are your next steps? Is the issue
> reproduced only in H2 console (i.e. what if you execute the query in Web
> Console for example)?
>
> -Val
>

> --

Thanks