ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache persistence question
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:24:55 GMT
Mikael,

Normally expiration shouldn't affect writing to the persistent storage in
any way.
The only possible problem I see here, is when you put value into a cache,
then try to get it after it is expired, but not yet persisted. In this case
you may get null instead of an actual value.

I suggest you to check this behaviour and report, if anything doesn't work
as expected.

Denis