ignite-user mailing list archives

From ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3rd Party Persistence and two phase commit
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:01:36 GMT

I just wanted to show an example, when Write-through mode is enabled and
data is persisted by primary node - not transaction coordinator.

Assume, we have transactional cache in cluster, near cache is disabled,
node A is primary for key1, node B is neither primary nor backup for key1,
and some backup nodes. And every node has its local db.
If we start transaction on node B, then data would be persisted by primary
node and perhaps by backup nodes, transaction coordinator would not open db

ср, 17 янв. 2018 г. в 3:59, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>:

> Aleksey,
> Are you talking about use case when a transaction spawns a distributed
> cache
> AND a local cache? If so, this sounds like a very weird use case. Do we
> even
> allow this?
> -Val
> --