ignite-user mailing list archives

From Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest API GET command syntax with a composite primary key
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 13:57:49 GMT

According to these tickets, now REST protocol interpret everything as String

At this moment you can use *ConnectorMessageInterceptor *interface. Once
you implement and configure it, you will start receiving a callback for all
keys and values passed back and forth. So you can encode your object as a
String somehow and then convert it to a real object inside interceptor. And
the opposite: before returning object from the cache you can convert it to
some String form.

This is not very convenient, though it will allow you to go further without
awaiting any tickets to be implemented.