ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Pandey <rahul.pan...@pragmatixservices.com>
Subject Re: Error: Failed to handle JDBC request because node is stopping. (state=50000,code=0)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:07:58 GMT
Hi,

I do not know where to find complete logs for sqlline.

The lists of steps which I am following is:

1. Starting one ignite server by using ignite.sh script with no xml
configuration.
The logs for this step I have attached.

2. Starting sqlline with following commands:
./sqlline.sh --color=true --verbose=true -u jdbc:ignite:thin://127.0.0.1/

3. Executing query to see list of tables with the help of !tables command

On third step I get the following error:

Error: Failed to handle JDBC request because node is stopping.
(state=50000,code=0)
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to handle JDBC request because node is
stopping.
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.
sendRequest(JdbcThinConnection.java:671)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinDatabaseMetadata.
getTables(JdbcThinDatabaseMetadata.java:740)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sqlline.Reflector.invoke(Reflector.java:75)
        at sqlline.Commands.metadata(Commands.java:194)
        at sqlline.Commands.tables(Commands.java:332)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sqlline.ReflectiveCommandHandler.execute(
ReflectiveCommandHandler.java:38)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:791)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:668)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.start(SqlLine.java:373)
        at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:265)

Regards,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:21 PM, Evgenii Zhuravlev <e.zhuravlev.wk@gmail.com

--