ignite-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kishore <rajesh10si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create Index for binary or byte type value
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 04:48:13 GMT
Hi Val,

Would indices be possible on binary data value , I dont think so. I think I
will stick with the POJO for now.

I have queries on indices and l am not relying on external persistence

a) What are the different indices type Ignite supports apart from equality
i.e does it support the substring query like -  name=raj% or equivalent
b) How does indices are actually stored in Ignite, what is the performance
overhead when its a very large data set say 20 million each entry is of
size 5 kb

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:21 AM, vkulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>