ignite-user mailing list archives

From Amir Akhmedov <amir.akhme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No transaction is currently active || Not allowed to create transaction on shared EntityManager - use Spring transactions or EJB CMT instead
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:35:22 GMT
Also, please make sure you registered Ignite's Spring Transaction Manager.
As an example for Ignite and Spring Transaction you can check
https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/modules/spring/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/transactions/spring

Thanks,
Amir

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 9:38 AM, ezhuravlev <e.zhuravlev.wk@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think now you need to start and commit transaction manually in your code:
>                     em.getTransaction().begin();
>                     em.getTransaction().commit();
>
> At least I've tried it some time ago and it worked. Please check this
> example on github:
> https://github.com/ezhuravl/ignite-eclipselink-example
>
> Evgenii
>

> --