ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Re: delete data error
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:28:59 GMT
Hello!

Thank you for the log!

It looks like there's some internal consistency problem with the cache.
>From the log content the root cause is not apparent.

Can you please try getting the offending key from cache via Cache API (see
if it's everything all right with it), and then deleting the key via cache
API, and then retry the DELETE operation?

The key in question is '1516093156643-53-33'

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev