ignite-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Isaksen <thomas.isak...@sysco.no>
Subject SQL Error: Failed to query Ignite
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:11:46 GMT
Hi guys !
I am not in any way sure that I'm on the right track here so please bear with me.

I have a single node running with my cache:

[10:48:34,480][INFO][main][IgniteKernal] Configured caches [in 'sysMemPlc' dataRegion: ['ignite-sys-cache'],
in 'default' dataRegion: ['tokenCache']]

I want my table "Token" to use the "tokenCacheTemplate" configuration and I want to use native
persistence (no 3rd. party db.)

I am connecting with DBeaver with the following connect string:

(I can connect to jdbc:ignite:thin:// but then I'll just be connected to ignite-sys-cache
- seemingly.)

I get a connection but once I try to create a table I get:

SQL Error: Failed to query Ignite.
  Failed to query Ignite.
    Ouch! Argument is invalid: Cache name must not be null or empty.

The table def. is :

       id bigint,
       token VARCHAR,
       PRIMARY KEY (id)
WITH "template=tokenCacheTemplate";

Where <tokenCacheTemplate> is defined in the above config file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bean id="ignite.cfg" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
   <property name="cacheConfiguration">
         <bean id="tokenCacheTemplate" class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
            <property name="name" value="tokenCache" />
            <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED" />
            <property name="backups" value="1" />
            <!--<property name="readThrough" value="true"/>-->
            <!-- read from db if doesn't exist in cache -->
   <property name="dataStorageConfiguration">
      <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration">
         <property name="defaultDataRegionConfiguration">
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataRegionConfiguration">
               <property name="persistenceEnabled" value="true" />

View raw message