ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pim D <pim.dorrest...@ns.nl>
Subject Re: Serialization problem when combining Spring boot (hateoas) with Ignite
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 13:54:49 GMT

I've created an implementation for the IgnitePredicate<ClusterNode> which is
available on both sides (client/server node).
This solved the serialization issue with the CacheConfiguration.

Next problem:
The cache store adapter backing one of the caches, is not known by the
client (and I don't want this dependency in the client either).
The design of Ignite regarding this part bothers me.
I guess to only solution left is to let an IgniteService do the continuous
queries and stream the events using React... :(