ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pim D <pim.dorrest...@ns.nl>
Subject CacheStore example for partitioned cache backed with a postgres database
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:34:03 GMT
Hi,

I can't seem to find a good example on how to implement a CacheStoreAdapter
that also writes cache updates to a postgres database.

I've tried the standaard CacheJdbcStoreFactory, yet it does not write the
updates (even with read and write through set to true and WAL disabled).
I've created my own implementation of de CacheStoreAdapter and load(key) is
being called (and working), but Ignite does not call the write nor the
delete actions of the store.

I've been looking at the cassandra example, but that one is way more complex
and seems to require a lot more than I need (and thus adds even more
complexity).

Many thanks in advance,
Pim