ignite-user mailing list archives

From Timay <tonysc...@trustwave.com>
Subject Re: Cache.query with ScanQuery Hangs forever
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 16:53:10 GMT
it looks like it was classpath loading issue with "Entry::getValue". Since
this is a lambda it will try to serialize the containing class which is not
expected at the cluster nor necessary. When i killed the process I got stack
trace(below) point to that. So i assume some issue with around the class
path loading.

/class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Query execution failed:
GridCacheQueryBean [qry=GridCacheQueryAdapter [type=SCAN, clsName=null,
clause=null, filter=ManagerServiceImpl$InactivePredicate@220fd437,

This is something i have seen before during a compute operation, during an
exception handling we had a library that was not supplied to the cluster get
referenced and it failed silently but would not release the thread. Are any
issues known around that? I may take a look if i can, but any info would me