Hello!

Apache Ignite requires that CacheStore classes should be in classpath on client nodes. Look at thread with the same question:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Cache-store-class-not-found-exception-td18842.html

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Naveen Kumar <naveen.bandaru@gmail.com> wrote:
Please make sure

class is on the server Ignite's CLASSPATH. OR You can just deploy the
JAR to $IGNITE_HOME/libs/user direcgtory

This should resolve

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Bandaru