ignite-user mailing list archives

From Wolfram Huesken <...@m18.io>
Subject Re: PHP and Apache Ignite - very slow query
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:57:35 GMT
Hi!

If you don't run both queries from PHP, you cannot really compare the
results. Running queries from the mysql console means that you don't
have to establish a connection, which takes quite some time.

You don't have to use ODBC to connect to MySQL, PDO will do a fine job
and makes your data comparable.

Cheers
Wolfram