ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Did the default page size change between Ignite 2.2 and 2.3
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 03:15:15 GMT
The page default size was changed to 4KB in 2.3 because of performance considerations:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning#section-page-size <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning#section-page-size>

Roll the size back to 2KB manually in your cluster configuration to get rid off this exception.

—
Denis

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 6:16 PM, Raymond Wilson <raymond_wilson@trimble.com> wrote:
>
> I am upgrading from Ignite 2.2 to 2.3. I use persistent storage and have an existing
data store.

> When activating the cluster I get the following error in the C# client:
>
> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to verify store file (invalid
page size) [expectedPageSize=4096, filePageSize=2048]