ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use custom Data Region or custom Cache for IgniteAtomicReference - Ignite 2.3
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 13:40:43 GMT
Hi Krzysztof!

You can do this via *AtomicConfiguration#setGroupName*. For example:

AtomicConfiguration cfg = new
AtomicConfiguration().setGroupName("atomicRefCacheGroup");

ignite.atomicReference("atomicRef", cfg, "initValue", true);

where "atomicRefCacheGroup" cache group that has your
DataRegionConfiguration.

1. https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.3/docs/cache-groups
2. https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.3/docs/data-structures