ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data lose in query
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:31:53 GMT
Hi,

Strongly recommend to care about collocation of your data (as above
suggested by Vlad) instead of enable DistributedJoins flag. The performance
of this type of joins is worse then the performance of the affinity
collocation based joins due to the fact that there will be much more
network round-trips and data movement between the nodes to fulfill a query
[1].

1.
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/distributed-joins#non-collocated-joins