ignite-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DataStreamer vs CacheStoreAdapter
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 14:19:27 GMT
Hi,

If you plan to stream into data from single JVM then the better way use
only one instance of DataStreamer. Sure, if you're going to start different
10 JVMs than you'll use 10 instance of DataStreamer.
By default DataStreamer won't overwrite existing entries in a cache. You
can change this behaviour IgniteDataStreamer#allowOverwrite(true) via
method [1].

1. https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs#section-allow-overwrite