ignite-user mailing list archives

From Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <juan.rodriguez.hort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException when using IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:59:55 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have both libs/ignite-core and
libs/ignite-hadoop/ignite-hadoop, and also the jar for the other hadoop
file system, in the list of jars visible on the java.class.path section
that is returned by the config command of the Ignite Visor. Is the order of
the jars relevant here? Are jars expected in any particular order? I also
added the jars for ignite-core, ignite-hadoop and ignite-shmem to
HADOOP_CLASSPATH in /etc/hadoop/conf/hadoop-env.sh.

This is working with <property name="uri"
value="hdfs://ip-10-0-0-242.ec2.internal:8020/"/>, but it fails when I use
another uri with the scheme for the other hadoop file system. So I think
the problem is not finding the ignite jars, but the jars for the other
hadoop file system. For launching the IGFS daemons I use:

```
source /etc/default/hadoop # gets HADOOP_HOME
source /etc/hadoop/conf/hadoop-env.sh # gets IGNITE_HOME and
HADOOP_CLASSPATH
export USER_LIBS=${HADOOP_CLASSPATH}
${IGNITE_HOME}/bin/ignite.sh ignite-conf.xml
```

I'm not really sure about the role of ${USER_LIBS} here. Any other ideas?
Maybe some pointer to some tutorial about using
IgniteHadoopIgfsSecondaryFileSystem with a hadoop compatible file system
different to HDFS?

Thanks again,

Juan