ignite-user mailing list archives

From Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <juan.rodriguez.hort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How IGFS URIs work
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 21:48:51 GMT
Hi again,

I'm using the following ipcEndpointConfiguration in all nodes running ignite

          <property name="ipcEndpointConfiguration">
                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.igfs.IgfsIpcEndpointConfiguration">
                    <property name="type" value="TCP" />
                    <property name="host" value="0.0.0.0" />
                    <property name="port" value="10500" />
                </bean>
            </property>

Then from a node that is not running ignite I can do  `hadoop fs -ls
igfs://igfs@ip-10-0-0-85.ec2.internal:10500/` and it works just fine. But
my question is, if I use `igfs://igfs@ip-10-0-0-85.ec2.internal:10500/`
from a group of nodes that don't run IGFS locally, will all them connect to
the same node ip-10-0-0-85.ec2.internal? How can I distribute the load
among all nodes of the IGFS cluster, when reading from another group of
nodes than don't have IGFS installed locally?

Thanks,

Juan

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Alexey Kukushkin <kukushkinalexey@gmail.com