ignite-user mailing list archives

From Harshil garg <harshilbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Cache Deployed from a server node where Cache is not deployed
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 09:59:39 GMT
Hi Andrey

I have figured out the problem, actually my cluster node was kept in debug
mode for long.
As a result that node got detached from the cluster giving an
IllegaStateException.

Now the actual issue I am facing is whenever I am trying to access cache
deployed from other server nodes , it is giving me empty cache instead of
giving me cache populated data.

I have already posted regarding the same in another thread.
Thanks a lot for your time !!