ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Ignite native persistence used with 3rd party persistence?
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:16:36 GMT
Ray,

With the current API it is impossible to get a reliable integration of
Ignite native persistence with 3rd party persistence. The reason is that
first, CacheStore interface does not have methods for 2-phase commit,
second, it would require significant changes to the persistence layer
itself to make a consistent crash recovery.

We could allow setting the cache store interface with write-through from
primary nodes, but in this case, it would be a user's responsibility to
verify that the cache store is consistent with the Ignite cluster. We will
try to enable and document it in ignite 2.4.

--AG