ignite-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ahmad Al-Masry <ma...@harri.com>
Subject Re: Problem with loading data
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:03:09 GMT
Dear;
After I did run the server code locally in debug mode, I found the problematic query:
SELECT
	id,
	job_id,
	applicant_id,
	bucket,
	bucket_id,
	STATUS,
	ORDER,
	is_new,
	candidate_archived,
	candidate_archived_date,
	seen_by_candidate,
	requirement_confirm,
	applied_date,
	started,
	bucket_updated,
	ats_notified,
	work_eligibility_option_id,
	_enabled,
	created,
	updated,
	updated_by,
	updated_by_type,
	deleted,
	deleted_on,
	deleted_by,
	employer_message_date,
	candidate_message_date,
	door_id,
	device_type,
	referrer,
	referrer_campaign,
	work_eligibility 
FROM
	db.job_application;

The problem is that we have a column named “ORDER”, and the select query fails because
ORDER is a keyword.
To overcome this, the column in the query should be quoted with ` (A.K.A `ORDER`) to work.
Is their any workaround?
BR

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 9:10 AM, Ahmad Al-Masry <masry@harri.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi, and thank you for your reply;
> Attached are the project structure downloaded from web console and the tables structure.
> Kindly your help.
> BR
> 
> <db-project.zip>
> <db.sql>
> 
> 
>> On Dec 5, 2017, at 5:35 PM, Nikolai Tikhonov <ntikhonov@apache.org <mailto:ntikhonov@apache.org>>
wrote:
>> 
>> Hello!
>> 
>> It looks that Web Console generated an incorrect schema for PositionCache cache.
Can you share CacheConfiguration and schema for the related table?
>> 
>> 
>> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Ahmad Al-Masry <masry@harri.com <mailto:masry@harri.com>>
wrote:
>> Hi;
>> Want to to test Ignite to improve the performance of our reporting system.
>> The datasource is MySQL. 
>> We used The Web Console to create the integration with MySQL and used the auto generated
package from there to load the data.
>> Some the tables have loaded successfully and the rest did not, and the following
of some of the exceptions:
>> 1- This Error gives SQL syntax error when trying to load Job table:
>> Dec 05, 2017 3:54:32 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
>> SEVERE: Failed to obtain remote job result policy for result from ComputeTask.result(..)
method (will fail the whole task): GridJobResultImpl [job=C2 [c=LoadCacheJobV2 [keepBinary=false]],
sib=GridJobSiblingImpl [sesId=88b94f62061-b5688ca0-691e-4982-84e7-9f5cc596a8b7, jobId=98b94f62061-b5688ca0-691e-4982-84e7-9f5cc596a8b7,
nodeId=705cc1c6-2965-4700-83b3-0fc9671a70e0, isJobDone=false], jobCtx=GridJobContextImpl [jobId=98b94f62061-b5688ca0-691e-4982-84e7-9f5cc596a8b7,
timeoutObj=null, attrs={}], node=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=705cc1c6-2965-4700-83b3-0fc9671a70e0,
addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo, 10.10.11.31, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[ip-10-10-11-31.ec2.internal/10.10.11.31:47500
<http://10.10.11.31:47500/>, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500 <http://127.0.0.1:47500/>],
discPort=47500, order=1, intOrder=1, lastExchangeTime=1512482063467, loc=false, ver=2.3.0#19700101-sha1:00000000,
isClient=false], ex=class o.a.i.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: JobApplicationCache,
hasRes=true, isCancelled=false, isOccupied=true]
>> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Remote job threw user exception (override
or implement ComputeTask.result(..) method if you would like to have automatic failover for
this exception).
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeTaskAdapter.result(ComputeTaskAdapter.java:101)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1047)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6663)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.result(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.onResponse(GridTaskWorker.java:858)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor.processJobExecuteResponse(GridTaskProcessor.java:1066)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor$JobMessageListener.onMessage(GridTaskProcessor.java:1301)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: JobApplicationCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1858)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1115)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
>> 	... 7 more
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: JobApplicationCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:966)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5472)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJobV2.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5516)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$TopologyVersionAwareJob.execute(GridCacheAdapter.java:6131)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeJobAdapter.call(ComputeJobAdapter.java:132)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1855)
>> 	... 14 more
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to load cache:
JobApplicationCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:532)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtCacheAdapter.localLoadCache(GridDhtCacheAdapter.java:607)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProxyImpl.localLoadCache(GridCacheProxyImpl.java:217)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5467)
>> 	... 18 more
>> Caused by: javax.cache.integration.CacheLoaderException: Failed to load cache: JobApplicationCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.loadCache(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:819)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:509)
>> 	... 21 more
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to load cache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:474)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:434)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> 	... 3 more
>> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for
the right syntax to use near 'order,is_new,candidate_archived,candidate_archived_date,seen_by_candidate,requir'
at line 1
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:944)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3973)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3909)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2527)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2680)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2484)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1858)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1966)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:461)
>> 	... 5 more
>> [15:54:33] Ignite node stopped OK [name=Harri, uptime=00:00:04.593]
>> Exception in thread "main" javax.cache.integration.CacheLoaderException: Failed to
load cache: JobApplicationCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.loadCache(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:819)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:509)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtCacheAdapter.localLoadCache(GridDhtCacheAdapter.java:607)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProxyImpl.localLoadCache(GridCacheProxyImpl.java:217)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5467)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJobV2.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5516)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$TopologyVersionAwareJob.execute(GridCacheAdapter.java:6131)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeJobAdapter.call(ComputeJobAdapter.java:132)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1855)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1115)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to load cache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:474)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:434)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> 	... 3 more
>> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for
the right syntax to use near 'order,is_new,candidate_archived,candidate_archived_date,seen_by_candidate,requir'
at line 1
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:425)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:408)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:944)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3973)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3909)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2527)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2680)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2484)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1858)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1966)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:461)
>> 	... 5 more
>> 2- Another error because of data format when loading Position Table:
>> Dec 05, 2017 3:58:33 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
>> SEVERE: Failed to obtain remote job result policy for result from ComputeTask.result(..)
method (will fail the whole task): GridJobResultImpl [job=C2 [c=LoadCacheJobV2 [keepBinary=false]],
sib=GridJobSiblingImpl [sesId=4bb58f62061-bad74bf5-16fb-40c8-9a7a-219762f849f8, jobId=5bb58f62061-bad74bf5-16fb-40c8-9a7a-219762f849f8,
nodeId=705cc1c6-2965-4700-83b3-0fc9671a70e0, isJobDone=false], jobCtx=GridJobContextImpl [jobId=5bb58f62061-bad74bf5-16fb-40c8-9a7a-219762f849f8,
timeoutObj=null, attrs={}], node=TcpDiscoveryNode [id=705cc1c6-2965-4700-83b3-0fc9671a70e0,
addrs=[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo, 10.10.11.31, 127.0.0.1], sockAddrs=[ip-10-10-11-31.ec2.internal/10.10.11.31:47500
<http://10.10.11.31:47500/>, 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%lo:47500, /127.0.0.1:47500 <http://127.0.0.1:47500/>],
discPort=47500, order=1, intOrder=1, lastExchangeTime=1512482309773, loc=false, ver=2.3.0#19700101-sha1:00000000,
isClient=false], ex=class o.a.i.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: PositionCache, hasRes=true,
isCancelled=false, isOccupied=true]
>> class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Remote job threw user exception (override
or implement ComputeTask.result(..) method if you would like to have automatic failover for
this exception).
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeTaskAdapter.result(ComputeTaskAdapter.java:101)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1047)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker$5.apply(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6663)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.result(GridTaskWorker.java:1040)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.onResponse(GridTaskWorker.java:858)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.processDelayedResponses(GridTaskWorker.java:707)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskWorker.body(GridTaskWorker.java:538)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor.startTask(GridTaskProcessor.java:749)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.task.GridTaskProcessor.execute(GridTaskProcessor.java:448)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor.callAsync(GridClosureProcessor.java:449)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor.callAsync(GridClosureProcessor.java:420)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor.callAsync(GridClosureProcessor.java:404)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.globalLoadCacheAsync(GridCacheAdapter.java:3677)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.globalLoadCache(GridCacheAdapter.java:3653)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxyImpl.loadCache(IgniteCacheProxyImpl.java:268)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.loadCache(GatewayProtectedCacheProxy.java:260)
>> 	at load.LoadCaches.main(LoadCaches.java:46)
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: PositionCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1858)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1115)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to load cache: PositionCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:966)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5472)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJobV2.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5516)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$TopologyVersionAwareJob.execute(GridCacheAdapter.java:6131)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeJobAdapter.call(ComputeJobAdapter.java:132)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1855)
>> 	... 14 more
>> Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to load cache:
PositionCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:532)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtCacheAdapter.localLoadCache(GridDhtCacheAdapter.java:607)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProxyImpl.localLoadCache(GridCacheProxyImpl.java:217)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5467)
>> 	... 18 more
>> Caused by: javax.cache.integration.CacheLoaderException: Failed to load cache: PositionCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.loadCache(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:819)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:509)
>> 	... 21 more
>> Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to read binary object: com.harri.model.Position
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildBinaryObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:255)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:136)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:467)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:434)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> 	... 3 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Value ' 2058 cashier-retail Cashier��� 10
1 2016-06-22 00:13:27 2017-02-10 23:19:09 0 0000-00-00 00:00:00 21�� ' can not be represented
as java.sql.Timestamp
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:898)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:887)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:861)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetRow.getTimestampFast(ResultSetRow.java:937)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.BufferRow.getTimestampFast(BufferRow.java:559)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getTimestampInternal(ResultSetImpl.java:5921)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getTimestamp(ResultSetImpl.java:5591)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer.getColumnValue(JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer.java:66)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildBinaryObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:247)
>> 	... 7 more
>> 
>> [15:58:33] Ignite node stopped OK [name=Harri, uptime=00:00:00.816]
>> Exception in thread "main" javax.cache.integration.CacheLoaderException: Failed to
load cache: PositionCache
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore.loadCache(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:819)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.store.GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.loadCache(GridCacheStoreManagerAdapter.java:509)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtCacheAdapter.localLoadCache(GridDhtCacheAdapter.java:607)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProxyImpl.localLoadCache(GridCacheProxyImpl.java:217)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJob.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5467)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$LoadCacheJobV2.localExecute(GridCacheAdapter.java:5516)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter$TopologyVersionAwareJob.execute(GridCacheAdapter.java:6131)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.compute.ComputeJobAdapter.call(ComputeJobAdapter.java:132)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.closure.GridClosureProcessor$C2.execute(GridClosureProcessor.java:1855)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker$2.call(GridJobWorker.java:566)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.wrapThreadLoader(IgniteUtils.java:6631)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.execute0(GridJobWorker.java:560)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobWorker.body(GridJobWorker.java:489)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor.processJobExecuteRequest(GridJobProcessor.java:1115)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.job.GridJobProcessor$JobExecutionListener.onMessage(GridJobProcessor.java:1913)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>> Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to read binary object: com.harri.model.Position
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildBinaryObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:255)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:136)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:467)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheAbstractJdbcStore$1.call(CacheAbstractJdbcStore.java:434)
>> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> 	... 3 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Value ' 2058 cashier-retail Cashier��� 10
1 2016-06-22 00:13:27 2017-02-10 23:19:09 0 0000-00-00 00:00:00 21�� ' can not be represented
as java.sql.Timestamp
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:965)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:898)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:887)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:861)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetRow.getTimestampFast(ResultSetRow.java:937)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.BufferRow.getTimestampFast(BufferRow.java:559)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getTimestampInternal(ResultSetImpl.java:5921)
>> 	at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getTimestamp(ResultSetImpl.java:5591)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer.getColumnValue(JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer.java:66)
>> 	at org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStore.buildBinaryObject(CacheJdbcPojoStore.java:247)
>> 	... 7 more
>> 
>> 
>> I checked that database and it is has no problem in formatting and the displayed
Value in the exception is a whole row.
>> 
>> Please you advice.
>> BR
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> This email, and the content it contains, are intended only for the persons or entities
to which it is addressed. It may contain sensitive, confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please immediately contact security[at]harri[dot]com
and delete it from any device or system on which it may be stored.
>> 
> 


-- 



This email, and the content it contains, are intended only for the persons 
or entities to which it is addressed. It may contain sensitive, 
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, 
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, 
this information by persons or entities other than the intended 
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please 
immediately contact security[at]harri[dot]com and delete it from any device 
or system on which it may be stored.

Mime
View raw message