ignite-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>
Subject Tips for implementing unit tests using Ignite.Net
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:33:52 GMT
I have a Visual Studio solution with some implementation that uses
Ignite.Net and also a collection of unit tests.

When I try to run a unit test that uses an Ignite capability I run into
issues where the unit test fails with an unexpected error when executing a
line like this:

                IIgnite Grid = Ignition.Start(cfg);

I do have the Apache Ignite nugget package added to the test project, but
it seems there is more configuration required due to some aspect of the
running environment of the tests.

Are there guidelines relating to how to configure Ignite for use in .Net
unit tests?

Thanks,

Raymond.