ignite-user mailing list archives

From NK <navnet.kach...@revft.com>
Subject ignite-schedule latest version?
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 22:26:14 GMT
Hi,

I am using ignite-core (v2.3) for a couple features and now I need to use
the cron based scheduler (ignite.scheduler().scheduleLocal(...)). My code
(using scheduleLocal(...)) compiles well with ignite-core.jar (v2.3), but at
runtime ignite complains about needing a ignite-schedule jar in the
classpath.

I do not find any ignite-schedule.jar V2.3; the latest version I found on
maven for ignite-schedule is "1.2.0-incubating". My code works fine with
that version and does what it is supposed to, but I wanted to check whether
I was doing it right or if I were missing something.

Is ignite-schedule:1.2.0-incubating the right version to use for
ignite.scheduler().scheduleLocal(...)?

Thanks,
NK