ignite-user mailing list archives

From bagsiur <radoslaw.andras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to import existing mysql database from file in console?
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 06:46:41 GMT
Ok, thanks for reply. It's helpful.

I have another question: What about backup? I storage my database in memory,
what happened if Apache Ignite is stopping? Do I lose my data? Haw Can I do
backup and if is nessesery load it to the cluster? Does apache ignite
provide tools for do this, or I must write my own code?

And last question. I run Apache Ignite from console by command
./bin/ignite.sh, when I close my console Ignite is stoping. So, I run Apache
Ignite in tmux session but I'm not sure if this is right way. Is nice to see
console and logs in real time but it is possible to run Ignite like a
deamon? :)