ignite-user mailing list archives

From awagh1 <awa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yardstick benchmarking on Ignite with Persistent store
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 01:25:43 GMT
Hi Ilya,

Thanks for reply again! Looks like my issue is now solved.
You and Denis were correct I was missing "ignite.active" statement in my
code

I modified my IgniteNode.java under Ignite-yardstick benchmark source code
as to work.

if(args.persistentStoreEnabled())
        {
            DataStorageConfiguration pcCfg = new DataStorageConfiguration();
            BenchmarkUtils.println("@@@@@@@@@@@HERE@@@@@@@@@@@");
            //AMOL

pcCfg.getDefaultDataRegionConfiguration().setPersistenceEnabled(true);
            pcCfg.setStoragePath("/srv/ssd/GG/");
            pcCfg.setWalArchivePath("/srv/ssd/GG/WalArchive");
            pcCfg.setWalPath("/srv/ssd/GG/WAL");
            c.setDataStorageConfiguration(pcCfg);
        }
        //AMOL