ignite-user mailing list archives

From MoserMan <manuel.mo...@strabag.com>
Subject Re: websession clustering and persitent store
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 07:22:29 GMT
Thx for the reply!

I don't want to persist my web session data. But i do need to persist my
other caches (entire cluste rshut down, initial data load).

But my web session data is inside the same cluster so the cluster isn't
active after a complete reboot of my system. My main problem is my tomcats
wont boot correctly because of this exception.

>From what i know i shouldn't set the cluster to active until all nodes have
started correctly? If this isn't a real problem i could just set it to
active and wouldnt haven any troubles startig my servers.

br
Manuel