ignite-user mailing list archives

From bagsiur <radoslaw.andras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP and Apache Ignite - very slow query
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:52:34 GMT
Hi and thank you for your answer.

Im not test mysql with odbc driver and at this moment my goal is to find
more faster solution like mysql. I know that mysql is working on native
mysql driver and ODBC is a third-party driver but this is recommended
solution in official Apache Ignite documentation:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.0/docs/odbc-driver

In my simple script SQL query with "limit 60500,10" mean: start with 60500
record and give me 10 recors. So script print only 10 lines.

So, my question is still actually. Is it possible to run Apache Ignite with
ODBC driver to work faster with standard SQL queries then MySQL in standard
configuration?

Thanks for reply :)